Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Back in town

It's been a long time...

We quite often start things and we either lose interest, get too busy or it all becomes too hard.

I really enjoyed posting about the stocks that caught my attention and hopefully assisting others in identifying opportunities.  It's been over a year and a half since my last posting to this blog but I'm hoping to change this and start posting semi-regularly when I can.

I've sort of made a start with sending out some tweets to my followers recently.  For the times that I can't post in detail to my blog or it's a time sensitive piece of information I'll send out a tweet.  I highly recommend that you click on the "follow me on twitter" banner!

For those that have followed me on Twitter recently may have come across a couple of gems!  These have included alerts to watch:
  • Toro Energy (TOE) - Identified that the MD of TOE was in India with Prime Minister to sign uranium deal ($0.08 -> high $0.13) and;
  • Capital Mining (CMY) - Alerted to the acquisition of Chinese Cloud Computing company ($0.005 -> high $0.013)
Today and yesterday I also alerted followers to OGI Group (OGI).  I sent out a high priority tweet yesterday afternoon at $0.007 after the company announced that they were acquiring graphite licences adjacent to Triton Minerals (TON).  It took some time for the market to digest the news before the stock closed at $0.01.  Today the company went on to open at $0.014 and trade right up to $0.03 before settling down to $0.024 on close.

TON today announced it's Nicanda Hill Maiden JORC Resource.  Trading was very erratic.  In true TON style the stock opened up high before getting sold off to close up $0.09 at $0.405.

For a piece of nostalgia on TON and it's initial moves, I dug up a previous post here:

How far they have come in two years!
Happy trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment